Did you know that if we would somehow figure out how to travel faster than the speed of light, we could technically travel forwards in time? This strange fact is a result of a very simple law of physics, but it’s enough to leave your mind well and truly blown.
Is there any chance these celebrities somehow figured out how to time travel and arrived here with the express intention to be really, really famous? Perhaps. Either way, the following collection of celeb lookalikes are enough to make you believe in time travel. You have been warned.
1. Egyptian 1940s actress Zubaida Tharwat and Jennifer Lawrence
2. This random guy from the 1930s and Jay Z
3. This guy in a hat and Eddie Murphy
4. This guy‘s great grandfather and Johnny Depp
5. Some guy‘s dad and Michael C Hall
6. Some guy’s dad on his wedding day in 1961 and Matt Damon
7. Two guys in the ’70s look like Andy Samberg and Daniel Radcliffe
8. This guy‘s friend at 13 and Natalie Portman
9. This Great Great Grandmother from the Victorian era looks like Steve Martin
10. This great aunt and Harry Potter
Still in a state of shock about the Matt Damon doppelgänger? Don’t worry, because here‘s all the information you’ll ever need about that particular bizarrely good lookalike.
Source: Viral Thread